|Helping People Live Healthy Lives|
BHR Access Center Now Open!
Walk-in Services 9am until 5pm. Monday through Friday
Located at: BHR's Thurston County Evaluation and Treatment Center
3436 Mary Elder Rd. NE, Olympia, WA
The Access Center is open for walk in intake assessments, and brief therapy (up to four sessions) from
9am to 5pm. The Access Center was created to address a variety of issues.
- Centralizing in office intakes in Thurston County for adults and children.
- Providing intakes on a same day walk in basis, reducing client wait and engaging them in services at the time that they are asking for help.
- Provide speedy transfer to outpatient of Medicaid clients determined eligible for ongoing outpatient services.
- Provide brief therapy to those who do not qualify for ongoing outpatient services or whose need can be
addressed in a short-term format.
Intake appointments will be on a walk in only basis
NO scheduled appointments.
Clients who call will be informed to go to the Access Center location for an intake
- Intake (Face to Face meeting to determine eligibility for mental health services.)
- Brief Therapy (One to four sessions)
Contacting the Access Center
- Individuals may walk in to the Access Center between 9am and 5pm
- Individuals may call 360-704-7170 and ask for the Access Center between 9am and 5pm
- Those calling before 9am will be asked by the switchboard operator to call back after 9am
- Those wishing to forward discharge information may use the Access Center FAX number 360-528-2589.
Who can be served?
Due to recent state budget cuts in funding we are unable to provide ongoing services to individuals without Medicaid. Exception: Those who do not have Medicaid and have been released from jail or psychiatric hospitalization within the last 30 days may receive limited service IF they have a history of being on Medicaid.
Please contact the Access Center at 360-704-7170 for further information.
|©2013 Behavioral Health Resources||